Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas Tree - Sassy Studio Designs





 
It's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Again.  This week our Challenge is #238 Sketch it up!  That's right, we are taking all of the guess work out of your crafting session.  I don't know about you, but is certainly is refreshing to just color and follow a sketch!  I mean, hey, you have to follow the format, no looking back at your card saying "I should have done this.....I should have done that..."  It is what it is.  I created with Christmas Tree this week.  First of all, aren't you just jealous I have another Christmas card done? LOL!  I love this tree and all it's sparkles. I thought the back papers would be awesome as Christmas presents and learned how to make paper bows with my envelope maker!  Easy Peasy!  However, I have a hard time coloring this tree in the traditional colors.  LOVE THE PINK!  I think an icy blue would be yummy too...it just screams sparkles to me!  Come join us this week won't you?  Come on, take some "me" time and color......you know you want to!  As always, if you use a sassy image, it doubles your chances in the draw, however, we do accept all entries!  Now GIT!  Go craft something and be happy, but make sure to follow this sketch!
 
 
I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 


3 comments:

aufspapiergebracht said...

I love your colour combination, white, rosa and some sparkle ;)) Hope to see you again at simply create too Elisabeth

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Debbie: Love this entry too--especially the darling bows!

Blessings,

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Alli Devine said...

Lovely contemporary design Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations
Alli x

Post a Comment