Sunday, March 9, 2014

Amelia - Lacy Sunshine Stamps Curiosities Collection

 
I decided to step out of my box a bit and create something a little let's say "not as sweet".  I'm not saying Amelia from the Curiosities Collection at Lacy Sunshine Stamps isn't sweet, but just in her own way.  I tried something new I colored 1/2 of her in greys of death, and 1/2 of her in flesh for the living. I gotta say, I love love love this!  It's like she isn't letting go of life and hanging onto it as long as she can.  I even gave her wings and a halo for that darker half.  Well, what would a creation by me be without a bit of bling!  That's how I roll.  A good friend of mine even calls me "sparkles" LOL!  I guess it suites me!  I'm entering this beauty in Lacy Sunshine Stamps Facebook Challenge and crossing my fingers!  I would so love to be on her design team as she has so many wonderful wonderful digis.  Take a peak at her shop, I dare you to not leave without purchasing something.  I couldn't even push my virtual cart anymore, it was so full! LOL!  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 
 
 



9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous spooky image and a great card. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

Tina said...

wow...this is amazing, this image is creepy beautiful...love it thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Zella said...

Great coloring and love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge.
Blessings,
Zella

Rosie said...

Amazing! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at The Paper Shelter!! Hugs, Rosie

Francesca said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining us at stamping sensations

Francesca x

Indy's Designs said...

What a fascinating card! Great job with the coloring and layout! So glad you were inspired by this week's Butterflies challenge at Cupcake Inspiration!
Hugs, Debbie!

Sally H said...

What an unusual pink creation! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Nance said...

Great card, deathly sweet! THanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Regan said...

Creepy cool, Debbie! She is eerily lovely in pink! Love the glitter in her hair!
{hugs}
Regan

Post a Comment