Thursday, September 5, 2013

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Sassy Studio Designs


 
More chances to win Sassy Studio Designs!  Today we are sponsoring 4 Krafty Girls and their challenge is Anything Goes.  Now, tell me, can it get any easier than that?  I used Breakfast at Tiffany's for this challenge, and I love the movie starlet feel this one has in black and white.  I totally dazzled her dress with stardust stickles.  I would so wear this blingy dress.  Come join in the fun!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 

http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, this is stunning! Love, love, love her sparkly dress!

Regan said...

Fabulous! So classic and elegant in black & white! LOVE her glittery dress!
{hugs}
Regan

fiona mctiernan walker said...

So elegant thankyou for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody love the card its gorgeous. Fiona DT

Pamela said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing eith glitter n sparkle

Emily Lauritzen said...

Stunning creation! Love all the sparkle and sass this card has!!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Laurian said...

Wow, she's gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Post a Comment