Thursday, November 29, 2012

Shady Sassy - Sassy Studio Designs


This week's challenge at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to be Sassy Thursday is to make a Christmas Ornament - cool right!  I dug out my soldering equipment and jewelry fixins and played around with Shady Sassy.  It turned out so cool, and the best thing is I haven't forgotten how to solder either!  Whoot Whoot, bonus!  I wanted to use the chain link as my string to compliment the hand cuffs, and also the key - clever, I know!  Still patting myself on the back for that one.  The back says "I hope your inner goddess has her sequins on and is ready to dance the rhumba".  Cute Cute Cute.  LOL!  Come join me in the DTBST Challenge for a chance to win some sassys of your own.  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 


4 comments:

Mary G. said...

What a FUN ornament!!!!!! Beautiful!

Kate said...

Such a Hot little ornament that I would love to get my hands on :)

Robin said...

Ooh la la! Fab ornament! Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, this is so cool! I love that you had to get out your soldering equipment. I don't do soldering except at work. Love that you added the key.

Post a Comment