Saturday, May 19, 2012

SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS - MAY RELEASE AND BLOG HOP





I'd like to introduce you to Effie Trinket #2  - Isn't she Fabby! I thought it would be fun to try to create a mockingjay pin with my cricut without overpowering Effie, and I just love the outcome.  My sassy sister, Kate, has gotten me hooked on Tulle.  I like to tuck it here and there for a little girliness.  Can you believe how the time has flown by?  Already another  SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS RELEASE and HOP.  Lindsay has WOWED us again with so many SPECTACULAR designs.  The theme for this release is flowers. I needed to include flowers on my project as well and tell you what my fav flower is.  Actually I have 3 - and you probably guessed I'm a floral perfume scent person, not the musty, earthy scent like a woodland fairy (my daughter is a woodland fairy scent) LOL!
1.  Lilacs, the yard smells so beautiful when they are in bloom - Jessica McClintock perfume smells so lilac yummy;

2.  Peonys, I just love them as well, except for those pesky little ants that want to come in with my bouquet, and they don't last very long - I do have a peony scent, it's called Peonys; and

3.  Carnations - they last forever and ever and ever and ever.  I've had tooo many roses over the years never even open and bow their little heads.  Anyhow, carnations come in all colors, last a long time, and that makes me - - well, happy!

Back to the details of the challenge:  Grand prize - 3 images, but you have to comment on the SSD Blog to be eligible, and 1 image each for 2 other people for commenting on the Design team's blogs along the way.  You have until Wednesday night to enter since it is such a long hop.

Here is the hop order.  I've listed them all if you get lost.  If you made it here from Linsey's blog (she is our guest designer this month, and her stuff totally rocks), grab something to eat, you must be exhausted!  LOL!  Thanks for coming by, and lastly, you need to hop on over to Kate's blog to drool over her project and leave her some love.  She is so stinkin talented and an enabler to boot, she uses the coolest stuff, that I then go out and buy!   I should just give her my money and let her go shopping for me then just send the box to me!  Hope you had an enjoyable day!

SSD
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/

I'll be entering the following challenges:

44 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous card Debbie.... love the bling bling!!
xxAngela

Julie said...

Your card is gorgeous!
hugs
julie

Caz said...

Gorgous card..love the soft colours.

Caz xx

Kate said...

LOL you are so cute Debbie. I so wish you lived close to me we will be going out on shopping spree's definitely. Love your card, Effie is perfect and your coloring is amazing. Love how you added the mocking jay and how you changed the her quote talk about perfection right there. LOVE LOVE it.

Hugs,
Kate

Debra said...

Beautiful card and I adore the bling! Thanks for letting me play!

*hugs*
Debra

Kim Kelley said...

Very pretty caard! Love the color choice! HUGS

Rene said...

So pretty and feminine!
TFS!!

Jovan said...

This card is so BEAUTIFUL...I love all the details and colors!

Mary M. said...

Gorgeous card. Awesome coloring and love the bling.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, you just amaze me with your creations! They are always so beautiful. Love that flower flourish you used and how you colored Effie is perfect. Great sentiment too.

-Lori SSD DT

Scrappin Sista said...

wow!! very pretty card!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I love the purple and gold and your Hunger Games symbol!! Creative!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card.

Lotta said...

Hi Debbie! Oh your card is gorgeous!! I love your coloring and choise of colors! hugs Sandra

Mary G. said...

Oh, Debbie, I LOVE this!!!!! The colors, all those flourishes, the way you've colored Effie- all perfectly done! LOVE the way you changed the line from the movie...what a perfect birthday card!!!

Bubleeing Colors said...

Beautiful card, your color choices are awesome and I love the flower!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very very cute. These new images are great

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and love all the flowers, great colors xx

Kathy said...

What a stunning card Debbie. Beautiful color scheme and I love all the bling, perfect for Effie!

Bonnie said...

Great colors, she looks so soft. Love all the embellishments

AprilsL8 said...

Love your card! Great hair!!!

Michelle-a-bella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle-a-bella said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE how you made the symbol of the Hunger Games (mockingjay pin), awesome card!

Star said...

This is just gorgeous, inside and out! I love how you represented the mockingjay pin, and your colors are stunning. Great bling, too! =D

MaRyKaY said...

wow all that bling is just eye popping beautiful indeed. love it all

Heather D. said...

Pretty card! I love the bling :-)
TFS!

Regan said...

Debbie, this creation is incredible! It's blingalicious and just SO cool with the mockingjay! I love absolutely everything about it! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Jennifer said...

Fabulous sparkly bling you've added to this fantastic card! Wonderful flower favourites! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Sharon said...

Love the colors and bling!!!!

Rosietoes said...

Super card - loving the bling! Thank you so much for joining us on the Joanna Sheen challenge.

Edna x

Tonya said...

This is so pretty! Way to bling it up. :o)

Colour Me Crafty said...

OMG! Thank goodness my typing hands didn't completely wear out before I got to your page... LOVE your colour matches and I actually love your bling (which is unusual for me, I don't usually like bling...)! I see what you mean about the difference colour choices made to the image too... Gorgeous work! Love the glitter stockings too!

Karen C said...

Oh wow! This is so awesome! I love how you have done the inside and the outside so beautifully! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Karen C (Your Sassy DT Sister)

Jackie said...

I simply love this card! You colors and your coloring is perfect! Lovely job :)

Darlene said...

WOW this is fabulous! LOVE all the bling and the colors are awesome! Thanks so much for joining our "SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Crafting Vicky said...

Amazing! Just adore the color combo. I will have to try out Tule as well!!!!

Suze said...

Thank you for sharing such an amazing card with us. You are so talented. The effect you have created is amazing.

Mary J said...

Wow, just gorgeous, honey!

Thx for joining us at Little Miss Muffet - don't forget to add the News Badge to your sidebar to be in with the chance of winning the prize!

Mary x

Sara said...

Oh Debbie, you always amaze me!! This is gorgeous!! I love all your details!

Unknown said...

What a simply gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Steph said...

Such pretty flowers. Love your card, all that bling is suepr fab and your sparkle stockings for Marie on your last post are amazing!

DQ said...

Love the colors, beautiful card

Melissa S. said...

How yummy. Lots of Bling and beautiful coloring. Thanks for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge's 'Handmade Flowers' challenge xx

Post a Comment