Monday, May 7, 2012

Princess Jennifer Latte - Vanity - The Stamping Boutique






The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring www.kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com this week, and their theme is Honoring Mom.  I started out making a simple joy fold card, and it got away from me!  I love this!  The front flap tucks under the flowers to secure it shut, then the next fold pops out to show the 2nd message. I just couldn't stop matting this one to make it bigger, then the flowers, bling, netting, I couldn't help myself!  I'm entering the following challenges:

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/ Mother's Day or Girlie

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

lauren bergold said...

i ♥LOVe♥ the design of this, the way the card opens, and tucks behind that amazingly gorgeous spray of flowers! very clever and cool! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card I love the Tulle Butterfly! Thank you for playing along at KKKG Challenge. xx

BrigitteG said...

woww this is a super cool card !!
Love the structure of it... love the colour combo...the 'fun' feel of it, brilliant work !!

Melissa said...

Great card. Love the design
Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie
Hugs
Melissa

tiggertastic said...

oh this is so clever
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Post a Comment