Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thinking of You



So I was asked if I would be interested in donating all types of cards to the "Sunshine Club" at our elementary school.  What is that you say?  It's simply cards for the teachers at school to give where they see fit, fellow teacher's bday, sympathy, sick child, anywhere they want to spread a little sunshine.  Seemed like a great idea, so I jumped on board!  Well, they needed a few more Thinking of  You cards.  I put my thinking cap on and said to myself  "self, you need to get rid of some of these scraps of paper lying around", and I agreed (my scrap pile really really bugs me.  I think it is too much pressure to use it up LOL!).  I so love using leftovers for cards, and they turned out beautifully!  I'm entering the following challenges:

http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes with a critter

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty cards, love those butterflies with all their sparkly effects and gorgeous papers....

Huny said...

See you are a lady after my own heart, butterflies, but what beautiful backing papers a fantastic combinations

Nannieflash said...

Beautiful card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Unknown said...

Debbie this is beautiful what a fabulous butterfly well done Hugs Elaine

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Debbie, so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

Debbie,
I love these cute butterflies, They are so adorable. you really are quite talented.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

I hope to see you enter next week!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours on the butterflies, Gorgeous cards, Thanks so much for joining in at The Paper Shelter Challenge
Hugs Julie P

Post a Comment