Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Get Well Bear - The Stamping Boutique

How cute is this.....In making a get well card, it brought back memories of all those CUTE bandaids my girls just had to have, you know the ones, Dora, Barney, Princesses.  So I told myself I just had to decorate my bandaid as well.  This is just such an adorable bear from The Stamping Boutique, I just had to see what I could come up with, and I really love how it turned out.  The Stamping Boutique's challenge this week is a shaped card, stop by and take a chance at winning some images.  As for me and my bear, we will be feeling better at the following challenges:

7 comments:

NikkiJ said...

This. is. adorable!!!! I love it!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh wow! this is fantastic. What a fab idea & it looks great!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Debbie. How cute is this and what a fabulous idea. I love this, and it would definately make the recipient feel better and make them smile. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Laurence said...

Lovely, cute card. Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.

Laurence

Kelly said...

so cute. Thank you for playing along at Cardmad Fairy's Digi Days x

leslie (crookedstamper) said...

HA! A band aid - what a great idea! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

paige said...

Sweet card! love the band=aid shape! Thank you for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

Post a Comment